About Boehringer Ingelheim Venture Fund
The Boehringer Ingelheim Venture Fund intends to invest in ground breaking therapeutic approaches and technologies that have the potential to advance patient care and meet unmet medical needs. Its aim is to activate success for those companies and to establish long-term trustful partnerships.
By taking an active role in in the companies entering its portfolio, the Boehringer Ingelheim Venture Fund is looking to deliver significant added value by
- Proposing its own extensive drug discovery, scientific and managerial expertise
- Facilitating the access to selected relevant experts and knowledge
- Offering Opportunities for the future for portfolio companies to enter into strategic partnerships with the Boehringer Ingelheim R&D organization or with pharmaceutical partners
- Improving the clinical and commercial outcome of the venture
About High-Tech Gruenderfonds (HTGF)
High-Tech Gründerfonds (HTGF) is Germany’s most active and leading seed stage investor. The fund finances technology-driven company active in the fields of cleantech or robotics as well as companies developing new drugs, chemical processes or new software.
Since 2005, about 400 High-Tech companies benefited from the HTGF investment, from which 44 did successfully exited.
The HTGF proposes:
- A high level of technology expertise
- A vast network of growth capital investors and industry partners
- A network of academic partners or research institution
- Solutions for fast sustainable funding strategies
- Coaching adapted to the company strategy, structure and focus
- mproving the clinical and commercial outcome of the venture
About VI Partners
VI Partners is a leading Swiss venture capital firm that invests in university spin-offs as well as in promising companies in the healthcare and ICT sectors. Over the last decade, more than 30 successful investments were made in Switzerland and surrounding regions to develop promising technology-based ideas for products and services into successful businesses. VI Partners team combines seasoned investment professionals and a worldwide recognized network of experts from the industry, financial and consulting sectors